This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Roles

Hello boys, some of you have probably noticed that most of the Admins have new colours. That's because now that we have 2 SA-MP servers, we're introducing a proper hierarchy to each one of them.

​​​​​​Our new Head of Organizations is Liam, he'll be dealing with everything related to orgs, that is reviewing organization requests, choosing proper leaders, etc. Basically if you need anything org related, Liam is the guy you should go to.

The new Head of Support is Adam, his role will be to maintain the support team and keep it useful (this has always been his role but yeah ok)

Last but not least, we got Limit as Head of Assets. His job will be to add, remove and edit properties, businesses, car dealers, etc.

​These are all the roles we're getting for now, but in the future we might be getting a couple more, depending on the server needs.

Scratch that, Adam is now Head of Public Relations, he'll not only be dealing with the support team but with player complaints and everything in general related to players
    Last edited by Ferno; 16.03.2017, 11:03.

Comment

Well why two servers ?(asking because i was offline)

Comment

• Cedric Murphy
        Cedric Murphy commented
        Editing a comment
        In short, we bought the script off Beckzy and now have the script file it's self, the srever also won't go down now cause we have full control of the uploading of the script + the forums.

Originally posted by hashir View Post
      Well why two servers ?(asking because i was offline)
      Becky sold elg :C

Comment

Dis needs to be updated Fam
        qooq uǝdO

Comment

Hello Admin I Forget My Account Password Samp nicname Soomro Or Plzz Admin Unban Me i Already Apeal In Post

Comment

why u made an unban appeal if u are not 100% sure that u got banned?
            idk how stupid of a guy u can be if u forgot your password in the same day uve registered, so i don't think this is a problem
            how u can access the forum in the first place
            YOU CANT MAKE AN UNBANN APPEAL IF U FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD FOR FUCK SAAAKE
            plus your English tho

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 76 at 19:54 on 22.03.2017.

Working...
            X