X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadership Intervention

Leadership Intervention

This organization is in need of new leadership, if you are interest feel free to apply by filling in the form below and replying to this topic.
    We ask that you refrain from leaving commenting such as "+1" and "Support!!" but rather post something constructive.

Format
    Code:
    In-Game name: <Answer here>
    Score: <Answer here>
    Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? <Answer here>
    If so, why? <Answer here>

Organisations you have previously been a member of: <Answer here>
    Organisations you have previously lead: <Answer here>

What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? <Answer here>

In-Game name: Djost Score: 13 Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? No If so, why? N/A Organisations you have previously been a member of: GSF, TMF, SAPD Organisations you have previously lead: N/A What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? I can bring more RP to this organisation and make it active, and I also have proper English, that's one of the things you need to have.
    Last edited by Djost; 18.08.2017, 10:24.

Comment

In-Game name: Terres
      Score: 2
      Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? Nope
      If so, why? Nope

Organisations you have previously been a member of: All
      Organisations you have previously lead: on others server GSF
      What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? I think i got all things which needed for kingpin and i got alot of experience in gangs so i thnik i can server to lead this org most organization i had lead GSF i'd like to bring the roleplay back and i will keep this org up as i did on eLg!

Comment

• MH08
        MH08 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would you say you joined all orgs? I don't remember you being a member of SAPD, USMC and RCS.

• DeadShotta
        DeadShotta commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he is thinking when he was eLg wait uh THIS IS SKR only SkR orgs Terres

In-Game name: Tom_Cruse
      Score: 64=
      Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? No
      If so, why?:'''
      Organisations you have previously been a member of:before reset server i was join The Agnecy,Front Yard Ballas,Grove Streat Faimily. After reset server i join LSV VAL
      Organisations you have previously lead:Before Co-leader in GSF After LSV
      What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? I just need one chance to prove my skill.I have expirience to Lead Grove Streat Faimily beacause i join many organization and i get expirience. i hope i'm able to join Grove Streat Faimily.
      Last edited by Phillips; 29.08.2017, 14:09. Reason: Mistake

Comment

• DeadShotta
        DeadShotta commented
        Editing a comment
        Co leader in LSV****************************************** dumb fuck

• Phillips
        Phillips commented
        Editing a comment
        befor rest server

In-Game name: Masat
      Score: 9
      Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? NO
      If so, why? N/A

Organisations you have previously been a member of:Yamaguchi,Grove Street Familes,Front Yard Ballas,Los Aztecas,The Milano Family.
      Organisations you have previously lead:Yamaguchi(Co-leader),Grove Street Familes(Owner),Los Aztecas(Co-leader).

What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? The Grove Street Families is an African-American street gang and one of the oldest street gangs in Los Santos. They are also the native gang of protagonist Carl Johnson. They are the sworn enemy of the Ballas, Families also maintain rivalries with the two Mexican gangs in Los Santos, the Los Santos Vagos and the Varrios Los Aztecas.As far as street gangs in San Andreas, the GSF are depicted as more honorable than their rival gangs. Coming from a background of older traditions, they are against hard drugs being sold on their turf as opposed to the Ballas and Vagos. They are very stubborn and Sweet refuses to adapt to changes in the Los Santos criminal underworld. They are well-known, however, for committing numerous other crimes and violent acts including gun running/arms-trafficking, gang-banging, gang warfare, murder, robbery, burglary/theft, gang-related homicide, vandalism and street violence. Grove Street Families is main gang on the server, they are placed in the Grove Street circle - Ganton. Also it's a main gang in the Single Player. Gang leader was Sean Johnson (Sweet) along with his brother Carl Johnson (CJ), there are also known names like: Denise (Carl's girlfriend), Big Smoke, Ryder, OG Loc, B dup, Emmet (Grove/Seville), Big Bear and so on... There was also corrupted officer involved Frank Tenpenny along with his C.R.A.S.H team...
      San Andreas Police Departement-(Sergent)
      Grove Street Familes-(Gangsta)
      San Andreas Armed Force-(Colonel)
      Front Yard Ballas-(Kingpin)
      Los Santos Vagos-(The King)
      Russian Crime Syndicate-(Bratok)
      Los Aztecas-(El Vice Jefe)
      The Agency-(Agent)

Comment

• [SkR] Jizzle
        [SkR] Jizzle commented
        Editing a comment
        you never owned GSF.

• DeadShotta
        DeadShotta commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he exposed himself like Furious or Hero or D1SCOO

• ItsColaBoyyy
        ItsColaBoyyy commented
        Editing a comment
        He didn't.Look at his join date in game.

In-Game name: MrJizzle
      Score: 10
      Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? no
      If so, why?
      Organisations you have previously been a member of: GSF,TMF,FYB,SAPD,
      Organisations you have previously lead: TMF (coleader) GSF(coleader)
      What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation?
      First of All my activity will help this org. I got cool rp plans for this org and once this org comes under my charge i wont be giving anyone any kind of favor whether he's my friend or enemy. And i think i should give a chance to lead this org and show my leadership quality. Lastly I know i was Inactive due to some IRL stuff but from now i'll be active
      Last edited by [SkR] Jizzle; 18.08.2017, 15:05. Reason: fixed format

Comment

• Dr_Gero
        Dr_Gero commented
        Editing a comment
        Your time as co-leader in TMF told me personally that you can make the decisions as leader. You’re also an experienced player, considering you’ve played since at least April of this year. I’d lend my support to you so far if you were active.

Preferably someone who plays.

Comment

• DyNo
        DyNo commented
        Editing a comment
        whos playing let's be honest

• [SkR] Jizzle
        [SkR] Jizzle commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess then being empty is better for GSF

• Dr_Gero
        Dr_Gero commented
        Editing a comment
        No Jizzle, even for SKR, it’s not better without one of the biggest street gangs in San Andreas. There’s something missing.

Rest in pepperoni, Grove Street - we miss you

Oh, and in all seriousness, there’ll be someone who’ll take the mantle eventually. It’s just a matter of when.
      Last edited by Dr_Gero; 08.09.2017, 02:38.

Comment

In-Game name: OupsSorry Score: At the moment it is just 5+, but i am old player of eG and was playing here before the reset. Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? Nope If so, why? NULL Organisations you have previously been a member of: I have been mostly playing in eLg, and the organisations i have been part of are: Front Yard Ballas, Grove Street Families, The eastwood enterprices, San Andreas Syndicate Organisations you have previously lead: I have never lead and organisation, but i have been a co leader in Front Yard Ballas. What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? The most important thing about leading an organisation, is keeping it active & attractive to other players. Keeping it fun (More Gang wars, Bank Robberies and etc.) as well as having strict rules against MG & PG, so that all the members will know how to act in various types of Roleplay.

Comment

• Dr_Gero
          Dr_Gero commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re banned though.
          Last edited by Dr_Gero; 3 weeks ago.

• OupsSorry
          OupsSorry commented
          Editing a comment
          I see that eG has least amount of players these days, not like eLg i see i can turn it around and maybe make it more active again by being active and roleplay with others when its possible. I really want something different, get trust from others and make this community just a few players bigger. I do spend time on the server, and i will from now on.

In-Game name: Ravy Score: 67 Have you been punished or banned within the last 3 weeks? Never If so, why? Nope Organisations you have previously been a member of: - Organisations you have previously lead: - What can you bring to this position and why should we pick you to lead this organisation? Well, most of my time I've been in gangs so I know how things work. I want to get the gang activity/roleplay back in the server. GSF is one of the org which every newbie looks forward to join, so I'll secure some slots for newbies to learn roleplay as I also learned roleplay through this org not by any mentor or tutor. mentor or tutor. I'm planning to start from scratch. First thing that I am gonna do is to get rid of the "wha chu doin in ma hood" *pew pew* era.There'll be random interactions and roleplays within the org, after it gets on it's feet we'll start interacting with other gangs For now my main focus will be to encourage roleplay within the members, teach them the basics of a gang roleplay. Then with the co-operation of other gang leaders arrange roleplay scenarios and further when I feel like the member base is strong enough we'll maybe start gang wars and interact more with other organizations.

Comment

• Ajax
          Ajax commented
          Editing a comment
          Active much And had experience i'll support him +1 !

now i am regular player every day i spent 2.30 hours

Comment

• DyNo
          DyNo commented
          Editing a comment
          i was spending 10 hours when the sv was actually active

• DeadShotta
          DeadShotta commented
          Editing a comment
          2.30 hours is like 10 minutes mate

Originally posted by Phillips View Post
        now i am regular player every day i spent 2.30 hours
        No Fucks given

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 76 at 19:54 on 22.03.2017.

Working...
        X